For new drivers, there are ample of options to consider when choosing the right driving school. They may all look alike, which may be true from one’s perspective. Still, they have their unique properties, and every new driver must consider them. So take adequate time and come to a satisfactory conclusion.
There are many types of driving schools, namely, licensed or approves ones and those which are not. The licensed driving school ensures a proper level of education, customer care, and professional behavior. Every driving student should keep this in mind.
What you get from certified and licensed driving schools
Following are some of the expectations from a licensed driving school:
- Licensed driving instructors to be assigned in car training to a driving student.
- Knowledgeable experienced and acquired proper training skills requisite for preparing students for their road test.
- There should be one driving instructor for every driving student.
- Student should have appropriate training which includes 10 hours each of car training and online training, and 20 hours of in-class training.
- Verified and certified training materials to be supplied in driving schools.
- The driving instructor must have a proper level of education and driving experience.
- Certificate to be given after completion of the driving course.
Other benefits include:
- Students will be capable of minimizing their waiting time which is present between their G1 and G2 tests.
- Graduates from an authorized driving training program may even get a discount when applying for a car insurance.
Reasons not to go with the uncertified or unlicensed schools
Unauthorized driving schools may possess some risks that you may be unaware of, some of them are:
- They have no standard to abide by as they are not authorized.
- The training material supplied is not guaranteed i.e. it may contain incorrectly analyzed data.
- Driving students may also remain a stranger to the advantages offered by an accredited driving school.
Points to be duly noted when selecting a driving school:
Your skills and abilities are all governed and created by the proper guidance of an authorized driving school. Therefore, a driving student must consider following tips before joining any class:
- Price should not be your criteria to choose from between licensed and unlicensed driving schools. Go for the quality and accredited driving schools.
- Generate a short list of various driving schools that you might think are ok for you.
- Consult your friends and family, and take their advice on which driving school they should prefer according to their experience.
Selecting a proper driving school is a critical decision, and it should be taken carefully. To pass your road tests in the first attempt itself, it is very much important to select proper training from an authorized driving school.